Banco Finantia is looking for a AML Officer
We are looking for a Technician to strengthen the AML Department (prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (PBCFT), enforcement of restrictive measures (sanctions) and prevention of corruption):
- Monitor the publication of new relevant regulations and the adequacy of actions taken by the Bank to ensure compliance;
- Participate in defining policies, processes and procedures within the area's responsibilities and ensuring adequacy;
- Execute the AML control process of the onboarding and maintenance of clients and all other entities with which the Bank has a relationship;
- Execute the AML control process of transactions and operations to be performed and executed;
- Actively participate in the development of the control processes to be carried out by the area itself;
- Actively participate in the didactic and training action of the various areas of the Bank in the relevant matters;
- In short, act as a 2nd line of defence, ensuring the effectiveness of the Bank's PBCFT processes, enforcement of restrictive measures and prevention of corruption.
Training in the areas of law and/or PBCFT;
Solid knowledge of the legislation and regulation applicable to the banking activity, with special relevance to that related to the PBCFT;
Preferably more than 2 years experience in the areas of PBCFT and/or enforcement of restrictive measures;
Knowledge of financial markets, banking and financial products and services;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Mastery of the English language and good knowledge of Spanish;
Customer orientation (internal and external);
Planning and organisational skills;
Ability to implement and control operational processes;
Intellectual curiosity and a focus on continuous learning;
Availability to travel.
What we are offering
- Opportunity to join an international Bank with a relevant presence in the market;
- Continuous training and the possibility of learning in a challenging professional context;
- Good working environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference (Refª PT/43/22) you are applying for.