Banco Finantia recruits Fixed Income Sales for Finantia USA Inc. in Miami.
O Banco Finantia is a global and independent bank with more than 30 years of experience specializing in Private Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking. We are looking for a Fixed Income Sales for our subsidiary Finantia USA Inc. in Miami.
- Monitor the economic/political development of the markets where the Group operates and the respective capital markets, through the analysis of market studies, indicators and trends, news follow-up and contact with national and international market makers.
- Maintain regular contact with Institutional Clients and prospect new ones.
- Analyze financial products from primary markets and share this information with institutional clients with a view to developing business for the Group.
- Receive purchase and/or sale orders for securities from Institutional Clients, ensuring the respective execution in coordination with the Capital Markets Trader.
- Liaise with the Middle Office regarding effected transactions, in order to certify the respective booking, confirmation and settlement.
- Degree in Management, Economics, Finance or similar;
- Up to 2 years of experience in the Financial Sector, in Trading or preferably in Sales;
- Solid knowledge about the functioning of the Capital Markets in the markets where the Group operates;
- Knowledge of profitability/risk analysis of financial investments and financial calculations;
- Series 7 and 63 (required);
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese (preferable);
- Solid knowledge of MsOffice;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg (preferred);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to show initiative and organizational skills;
- Availability to travel.
What we are offering
- Opportunity to join an international financial group with a relevant presence in the market;
- Continuing education and the possibility of learning in a challenging professional context;
- Good working environment;
- Accommodation to remote work during the pandemic.
Send us your CV to email@example.com indicating the reference (Refª USA/01/21) to which you are applying.