Banco Finantia is hiring a Liquidity Management Analyst
We are looking for a Technician to strengthen the Treasury Department - Liquidity at Banco Finantia:
- Ensure liquidity monitoring/management of the Institution including the following aspects:
- Monitoring the liquidity level of the Group and its main subsidiaries in different currencies and timeframes;
- Monitoring the Group's main liquidity indicators;
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual financing plan;
- Performing liquidity stress tests;
- Monitoring of the liquidity adequacy self-assessment process (ILAAP).
- Ensure the assessment, preparation, execution and monitoring of operations and counterparties in the liquidity instruments traded on the interbank and foreign exchange markets.
- Degree in Management or Economics, with a Post-Bologna Masters completed (preferably in Finance);
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience;
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of Spanish (preferable);
- Solid knowledge of MsOffice (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point);
- Knowledge of Business Objects and Bloomberg (preferable);
- Capacity for teamwork;
- Capacity for initiative, method and organisation;
- Availability to travel.
What we are offering:
- Opportunity to join an international Bank with a relevant presence in the market;
- Continuous training and the possibility of learning in a challenging professional context;
- Good working environment.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference (Refª PT/12/23) you are applying for.