If you want to get some clarification, Banco Finantia has at your disposal the Customer Support Office which you can contact by phone +351 217 202 000, or by email.
Banco Finantia also makes available to its Clients a complaints service that includes receiving, forwarding and handling the complaint to a different person from the one who performed the act object of the complaint, and there are concrete procedures stipulated to be adopted in its assessment, decision and response. Complaints addressed to Banco Finantia must be addressed in writing, through:
- Form available on our website
- Via postal to the address:
Customer Support Office
Banco Finantia, S.A.
Rua General Firmino Miguel, 5 - 1o andar,
- Complaints Book, at the premises of Banco Finantia
- Electronic Complaints Book
The submission of a complaint to Banco Finantia does not prejudice the possibility of complaint to the Supervisory Entities, in particular with the Securities Market Commission (CMVM), through the Investor Relations and Communication Department (DAIC), with the contacts available at www.cmvm.pt Banco de Portugal and ASF (Autoridade de Supervisão de Seguros e Fundos de Pensões). Complaint procedures are kept for a period of 5 years.
In addition to the complaints service, the Client has access to the competent judicial means. Without prejudice to this access, in the case of claiming and repairing disputes of value equal to or less than the jurisdiction of the courts of first instance, related to the provision and use of payment services, electronic money and insurance, Banco Finantia provides the Client with access to at least two entities authorized to carry out arbitrations, to be indicated by the Bank at all times, being at the present date the arbitration centers of the Câmara do Comércio e Indústria Portuguesa and the Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
In the event of consumer disputes concerning other banking products or services, customers who are consumers have the ability to use alternative dispute resolution entities registered in the list of entities organized by the Direção-Geral do Consumidor.
Complains - Insurance Products
The complaint must be submitted in writing, containing at least the following information:
- Full name of the complainant and, if applicable, of the person representing him
- Reference to the quality of the complainant, namely of policyholder, insured, beneficiary or injured third party or person representing him;
- Contact details of the complainant and, if applicable, of the person representing him;
- Complainant 's identification document number;
- Description of the facts that gave rise to the complaint, with identification of the interveners and the date on which the facts occurred, unless it is manifestly impossible
- Additional elements that the complainant deems necessary for the management of their complaint
- Date and place of complaint.
The analysis and response to complaints will be made within a maximum period of 20 days (the period starts from the receipt of the complaint with the minimum requirements fulfilled).